We feel like regular exercise is not important because we don't have to go to the doctor and we maybe even feel fit. But there are several benefits though the we can only get if we exercise regularly in a life time.
I took my time and I gathered al these benefits so when you are sitting on the settee and looking for your next excuses you can just read this list an get moving.
- improves your mood
- when you exercise regularly your body burns more calorie even when you are resting
- produces endorphins, chemicals that can help you to feel more peaceful and happy.
- helps people who have mild depression and low self-esteem
- helps sleep better
- decreases a person's risk of developing certain diseases like type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure
- studies show that weight bearing exercises like jumping and running and brisk- walking help keep our bones strong.
- help maintain our independence at old age
- inactive people are twice as likely to develop heart disease than those who are more active
- improves some aspects of cognitive functions such as ability to shift quickly between tasks and ignore irrelevant information
- helps you handle stress
Exercise has many benefits. It reduces depression and instantly lifts mood due to the production of endorphins, the feel-good hormones. No matter how down you are feeling before you exercise, you will definitely feel a lot more upbeat by the end of your session.ReplyDelete
Exactly! Thank you for your comment. Studies show that exercise is the miracle antidepressant drug.ReplyDelete